7 Steps to Your New Medical Website
HealthPresence wants to make creating an effective web presence as quick and painless as possible. The following is a basic, step-by-step guide to how the process will unfold.
- Step 1: Fill
out our contact form and tell us about yourself
and your website needs.
- Step 2: We put together a free price
estimate based on
- Step 3: Once you've accepted our bid we ask that you send us whatever materials you would like to put online. You can email or snail mail these materials.
- text files
- company letterhead
- business cards
- Basically anything that will be helpful in the design process. You can even tell us of websites that you have seen that you particularly like or dislike.
- Step 4: After we've received your materials we
the graphic design process.
- Step 5: Once you approve the design, we start building your site, keeping
you apprised of our progress as we go.
- Step 6: When your site is finished and approved
by you, we make it "live." This means that when someone
types your domain name into their browser, your site comes
- Step 7: We submit the site to search engines and
give you some tips on online advertising.
- Later: We monitor your sites activity and
logs. We provide website access reports that show how
much traffic you are receiving, where it is coming from,
and so on.
- Also: We provide content management and/or maintenance, so you can easily add or modify your site quickly.
Remember, our sites are all custom-made -- no two are alike! Check out our Client Samples page.